เว็บพนันบอล ดีที่สุด _เว็บ บอล แจก เครดิต ฟรี ไม่ ต้อง ฝาก_เกมยิงปลาผ่านมือถือ
- Date: 2013 Dec 9 - 10
- Conference Venue: เข้าสู่ระบบติดต่อกัน , Courtyard by Marriott Ottawa
- Contact: CNS Office
- Phone: (416) 977-7620
- Email: cns_office@ เข้าสู่ระบบติดต่อกัน www.dgoutlethandbags.com
Everything you wanted to know about nuclear technology and were afraid they’d ask!
2013 December 9 - 10
Courtyard by Marriott Ottawa
Please note that this class is full.
This fourth offering of the two-day Nuclear-101 course is specifically designed for those working in the nuclear industry who do not have the benefit of a technical background. The course will provide you with a good understanding of nuclear fundamentals and will not only help you understand how our industry works, but also provide you with the tools to explain to others in simple, factual terms how the technology works, some of the interesting twists and turns of its exciting history, and the important contribution nuclear technology makes to our society.
The course will be taught by three of Canada’s leading nuclear educators, Doug Boreham, Jason Donev and Jeremy Whitlock. It will consist of three modules, and will include demonstrations, Q&A, and a discussion of each module’s relevance to public outreach:
- Energy and the Nuclear Fuel Cycle
- Facts, Myths, and Historical Review of the Nuclear Industry
- Health Risks of Radiation
Who should register:
- Anyone in the Nuclear community who does not have a technical background but would like a better understanding of the Industry and Nuclear technology to effectively do his/her job.
- Anyone who regularly speaks to the public (or is interested in speaking to the public) and would like to be able to explain nuclear technology in simple, factual terms.
- Anyone who has ever been asked “difficult” questions about the past, present, and future of the industry – and wishes he/she knew the answer.
How to register:
This class is full.
This outreach course is being offered by the Canadian Nuclear Society (CNS). The cost of the 2-day course is $495 (HST included), and will cover all materials. The deadline for registration is November 22.
Venue and Accommodations:
The course will be held at the Courtyard by Marriott Downtown Ottawa, 350 Dalhousie St., Ottawa, K1N 7E9. Guestrooms may be reserved by calling the hotel at 613-241-1000 and requesting the rate for the Canadian Nuclear Society course.