เว็บพนันบอล ถูกกฎหมาย_แจก เครดิต แทง บอล ฟรี _เครดิตฟรีล่าสุด
- Date: 2012 Dec 10 - 11
- Conference Venue: , Quality Inn & Suites, ...
- Contact: CNS Office
- Phone: (416) 977-7620
- Email: เข้าสู่ระบบติดต่อกัน cns_office@ เข้าสู่ระบบติดต่อกัน www.dgoutlethandbags.com
Announcing a new Canadian Nuclear Society course for anyone communicating about nuclear:
Everything you wanted to know about nuclear technology and were afraid they’d ask!
December 10 - 11, 2012
Quality Inn & Suites, Petawawa, Ontario
This two-day Nuclear 101 course is specifically designed for those working in the nuclear industry who do not have the benefit of a technical background. The course will provide you with a good understanding of nuclear fundamentals and will not only help you understand how our industry works, but will also provide you with the tools to explain to others in simple, factual terms how the technology works, some of the interesting twists and turns of its exciting history, and the important contribution nuclear technology makes to our society.
The course will be taught by three of Canada’s leading nuclear educators: Doug Boreham (McMaster University), Jason Donev (University of Calgary) and Jeremy Whitlock (AECL). The course will consist of three modules, and will include demonstrations, Q&A, and a discussion of each module’s relevance to public outreach:
- Energy and the Nuclear Fuel Cycle
- Facts, Myths, and Historical Review of the Nuclear Industry
- Health Risks of Radiation
Click here for Instructor Bios
Who should register:
- Anyone in the Nuclear community who does not have a technical background but would like a better understanding of the Industry and Nuclear technology to effectively do his/her job.
- Anyone who regularly speaks to the public (or is interested in speaking to the public) and would like to be able to explain nuclear technology in simple, factual terms.
- Anyone who has ever been asked “difficult” questions about the past, present, and future of the industry – and wishes he/she knew the answer.
How to register:
This outreach course is being offered by the Canadian Nuclear Society (CNS).
The course is now full and registration is closed
If you are intrested in being on the waiting list for the spring 2013 Nuclear 101 course (most likely at McMaster University) please contact Jeremy Whitlock @ firstname.lastname@example.org
The cost of the 2-day course is $495 HST included and covers all materials. The deadline for registration is 2012 October 31. There are limited places so early registration is recommended. Accommodations at the Quality Inn in Petawawa can be arranged by contacting the hotel directly (http://petawawaqualityinnandsuites.com).
(Note: next offering of this course will be April/May at McMaster University in Hamilton – details TBA)